Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet!!! Part 2

We have no food here. The commissary closes at 5pm on Sunday and does not open until maybe 10 on Tuesday. It is Monday. It was 5:13 on Sunday when I decided we needed food here. So the family has been going out to eat. Yesturday we went to Applebees. We had a sweet waitress who I will try to quote here "Hi yall! How yall doin? I'll be takin care of yall. Can I get yall somethin to drink for yall. Yall." I may not have used yall enough. After holding my head for a moment so it did not explode, I ordered an unsweetened tea. Unlike the SWEET waiter from the other night, this one did not forget about us!! Score! But she brought me a sweet tea. I sent it back and she corrected the problem. We received our food. Joe did not get what he ordered, or anything that even sounded like it, but did not want to send it back because it takes at least 30 minutes to get food down here. I drank my tea. The waitress was on top of it and brought me another tea. It was sweet.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I really do not think they have the concept in the south of UN sweetended tea, since they take such pride in their SWEET tea LOL, I guuess it is good to know they will be consistent, and you will learn to love sweet tea apparantly