Michaela made it through a whole week of daycare without brutalizing any small children. ..as far as I know. She did manage to bring home a nasty cold and cough the first day. I, of course, have that now. But my training is done and is good for a year, so when we are finally moved into a new place, they will probably make us move again because they are tearing down all of the houses. More on that next blog.
Michaela actually liked daycare and only cried once when I left. She got to practice her new skills a lot more there than she would have at home. Everytime I came to pick her up, she would turn to me, smile, wave and say "hi!" in that sweet little voice. Then I would get her report card for the day and realize she had not napped and took her home and put her to bed at 6pm, just barely getting dinner into her before she passed out. It was a good experience for us both.
14 years ago

1 comment:
I am glad she did not brutalize any other babies, and I love that sweet little "HI", I miss it very much........
Post a Comment