Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stuff

Michaela is stuffing half of a whole wheat waffle into her face at one time. I had to drag her away from playing ball last night at bedtime. As soon as she awoke this morning, she crawled right for the ball saying "ball, ball, BALL!" Michaela is very good at throwing the ball and kicking the ball. She speaks pretty clearly half of the time, but she is not walking yet. She will get it.

I am reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle". It is going to take me two weeks, I think. I have been keeping busy cleaning and organizing. I am hosting not 1 but 2 Thanksgiving dinners here this next week, all before we move. Why? Because I'm crazy.

Speaking of moving, I have no news yet. Soon is all I've got. I may find out today. I am not holding my breath. The house as I told you has 4 bedrooms. I forgot to mention the 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Very exciting.

That's all I have. New pics on photobucket. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be interested in knowing what you think when you finish "Edgar Sawtelle." I LOVED it, and I cried.