Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She's Thick and Happy!





Morgan. She weighs 10lbs 4oz. She gained almost 2lbs in a week! She has reflux and is now on zantac. It is helping a lot. She is now sleeping 4 hours in a row at night and has stopped gagging and crying and arching her back. Maybe not stopped, but does it a lot less, poor girl.
Someone asked me if I wish I had waited to have Morgan, or am I ok. I said both. If I had known Michaela was going to be a normal toddler, I may have waited, but I am also more than ok. I feel good, I look good, and I can put them both in the car and go to the store without huge problems now.
We are finishing up a crazy week and on our way into a crazy lifestyle. Joe is in an exercise and is working 5am-5pm. I have been getting up and driving him to work, since he is not allowed to drive into a "war zone" and my car is still out of commission, so I am happy to use his. Yep, I drive stick now. I start school on Monday. I will be doing nothing but studying and taking care of the girls. I may not even be able to check my email. I am taking a very difficult course that requires a lot of time(that I don't have). I need to do well because nursing is a competitive field. School ends August 4th for the summer and begins again the 24th for fall.
We will be traveling to Ohio August13th and stay through the 22nd. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and for everyone to see the princesses!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I would imagine that is a weird question to answer now that Morgan is actually here, and you have gotten attached to her : ) it happened exactly rthe way it was supposed to, I figure. School will be tough, but you can do it. And I am glad to have dates for the visit in Aug, yay!!!! Sad it won't be sooner : (

JaneSays said...

We can't wait to see your beautiful princesses. You'll do well in school even though it will be very hectic.
Ah, the girls are so sweet...and healthy!

Faith said...

Plus I love being a mom so much, I would never trade any of it.

Rachael said...

Yeah, as much as Lucas drives me insane and all his issues, not for a second would I ever NOT want it to be just the way it is, there is nothing better in the world than being a mom, I could not nor would I want to imagine a life without my precious baby

Joan said...

Good Luck with all the new ventures! You guys will all be just fine.