Friday, July 24, 2009

The Kids are Awesome

Morgan rolled over for the first time yesterday!
Michaela can count to ten and draw triangles!
That is our exciting news for the week. I will be done with school on August 4th. Hopefully then I can begin to interact with the world again.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Morgan is such a big girl, Michaela is so smart : ) Only a couple more weeks, you can do it !!!!!!

Kelsey said...

Hurray for the growing princesses! Love it. Good luck with the rest of school!

Unca Rand said...

Immpressive feats of Strength and Intellect! Hurrah!
(I want to make Drawrings with Miss Michaela)

Joan said...

Those kids ARE awesome! So is their mommy!

JaneSays said...

Just when you think that they can't get any cuter or smarter, they do. It happens every day. Thanks for the update on our favorite princesses.
Good luck to Mommy with school. Hang in there. You're doing great.