Thursday, August 6, 2009

YES!

My instructor emailed my final grade for the A & P class. I GOT A B, I GOT A B, I GOT A B! What they say down her is I "made" a B. I am very pleased considering all that has happened.

More news, Michaela does not have rota virus. The doc was so sure about it, but it came up negative. So now we don't know what is going on, but she is improving.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Hooray for the B you "made." Awesome! Glad to hear Michaela is on the mend - poor princess!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Faith! What a relief.

And congrats to Michaela for getting better.

An Tee

Mandy said...

well, congratulations!!! (LOL'ing about the speech pattern difference, I always reported my grades as what I MADE)

JaneSays said...

Good Job! You made a B. I'm impressed. You had a few distractions while in school.
So very glad to hear that Michaela is getting better. Everyone stay and/or get healthy! Can't wait to see you all.

Rachael said...

I am proud of you, that is amazing considering all you guys have been thru this past few mos, good job!!!! Glad Michaela is improving, I guess its just another virus strain? hopfully she just keeps improving