My first baby doctor visit was fine. We heard a heartbeat and I was told everything looks good and I am about 10 weeks along, or its a big baby already. I do not have to go anywhere else for an ultrasound and I feel pretty confident about the doctor.
I went to the cleveland clinic for Michaela, the Independence office with the marble floors, glass doors and fountains.
The better of my two choices down here is Palmetto Women's Healthcare. I was there for about 3 hours. I had to peek my head out of the office door to ask if I would see a doctor anytime within the next 24 hours.
Before I went pregnant on the receptionist, we were in the waiting room for a half hour. The receptionist had a few friends hanging around. There were two women who forgot how to bathe in the waiting area. I could not tell if both of them were pregnant. There were two children with them; an obese, cute, but obese baby, and a 3-5 year old boy. They both watched as the boy peed himself right down to his shoes, then proceeded to climb all over the only cloth chairs in the waiting room. They did nothing, all though, several minutes later one of them walked up to the boy and smacked him. That may be why. No one will ever know because she did not tell him, or anyone in the room.
This is why when the girls sent in the midwife to apologized for our wait and explained that the doctor had a lot of difficult patients today, I understood.
I miss the Cleveland Clinic, even though I am still getting bills from them.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment