Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Georgia

Atlanta is amazing. It is a giant city with fancy hotels and 10 lane highways. Pictures will be up on photobucket soon.
A few things I discovered in Atlanta:

All southern cities smell like fried chicken

There are many people from the north in Atlanta

Michaela hates sitting still for more than 2 hours in a car

Michaela loves people dressed up as giant saltwater fish

I do not know when to tip valet parking attendants(before, after, both?)

The aquarium is SOOOOO worth the trip!!!!

I have been spoiled with the Cleveland zoo, zoo Atlanta is not impressive

Georgia has a serious gas shortage. Most of their gas stations are totally out.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

They all smell lie fried chicken LOL :)

this is a tough age for a baby to sit still, she is very busy building on and practicing her new skills, it gets better when they are a bit older, don't let it discourage you too much, we cannot wait to see you!!!