Wednesday, November 26, 2008


This is my belly this morning!! I had to poke her and move her for the ultrasound yesterday and now she has decided to kick back!!

So what name do you guys like best? Jordan, Morgan, or Madison? Madison has the most votes, but I am pulling for Morgan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How EXCITING! I vote for Jordan, since that's the name of a character in The Great Gatsby, the Great American Novel (in my opinion anyway).

Rachael said...

I know you do not LOVE Jordan, so I am liking Morgan, only casue Madison is SO overused these days, cute as it is

chipdiablo said...

I vote for Morgan. Oh, and what do I win for guessing "girl" back when that was the big survey? Go walking girl!

Pappy

JaneSays said...

I'll go with Morgan. The meaning of the name has something to do with the sea and it just sounds very cool.
I really liked Madison at one time because you and your sister loved the movie Splash.
Then I was all confused because Joan made a very good point about Jordan.
In the end, my vote has to go to Morgan.

Rachael said...

What about middle names????? Just a thought, as if it was not hard enough to pick a first name he he : )