Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Bday to me! Part-Oh good lord someone please help me!

So we went to dinner last night. Joe, Michaela, Morgan and myself. Nice family dinner for my birthday! Yay! Then we get home and Joe falls asleep immediately. It was 6pm. Strange. So I just got Michaela into bed and unpacked a few things and went to bed around 10. 11:30 Michaela starts crying, sounds very upset, so I go to see what is wrong and her hair, nighty, crib, bumper, sheet, blanket are covered in vomit. She does not want me to put her down, but I need to clean up this mess(most of you know I have an iron stomach, doesn't bother me a bit), so I need help. I carry Michaela to the bedroom and see Joe in the master bathroom throwing up. He saw my face and asked what was wrong. I explained the situation to him, but he could not be in her room, so I had to put her into the pack and play until I cleaned her room. She could not lay down, so I held her on the couch until midnight(not my birthday anymore). She slept. We called the doctors this morning and were informed that a stomach flu virus is going around. Happy birfday..............to me.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

OH My God, how awful, are you sure it was not something they ate? I know the bug is making its rounds too, Jill's brayden had it the other day and at her sil house two of the three kids had it.

How do they feel now?

Anonymous said...

SO SORRY for all of you!