Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I guess we are not fitting in as well as I'd thought

I have taken my car to the shop multiple times since we have been here for mostly minor things. My check engine light just wants to be on, no matter how many times they fix the car. Last time my car was at the shop, they called me to ask me if my car was from up north! They said "this is the worst rust we have ever seen on a car and we do not know if we can replace the part you need without everything falling apart!" also, "did you know your struts squeak when you hit a bump? They are very rusted" Yes, we are from Ohio. Yes, I can hear my struts squeak. How is it that they noticed that, but could not hear the loud, high pitched ringing coming from my car 3 times? Ah the south! They got the part in just fine.

No comments: