Michaela had her 15 month checkup on Monday. She is 22lbs and 31"tall. She is just under the 50th percentile for her age. The doctor says that is just fine.
She has an ear infection, and I see tubes in her future.
The doctor wanted to draw blood to test for lead. I agreed. I had to help hold Michaela down while the nurse stabbed her in one arm until her vein blew, then went to the next arm and finally got some blood. Then she had to get a shot. It was horrible. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Michaela quickly forgot.
I was recently at the doctors also. I have gained 20lbs my pregnancy so far. Princess and myself are doing well.
I am sorry for everyone who is stuck in all of that snow. We miss you guys.
14 years ago

3 comments:
We miss you too! I'm sure you don't miss all this snow. Pappy's ready to move to South Carolina.
oooh poor Michaela's arm! I think it's cruel to make mommy hold her down - then she can associate you with the pain. I liked the endocrinolgist Kelsey went to - they told us to leave the room while they took blood so she wouldn't blame us.
They did? But I would have blamed you MORE if you left me there to cry alone!
Doctors suck.
Post a Comment