Call me crazy, but that's just the kind of hair style I LIKE on a kiddo! She looks great!
Mini-CurliLocks! She is as always adorable.
have you seen my kids' early childhood pics? nothing wrong with their hair!
I want to put it in pigtails!!!! : ) Love her!
She is so cute! Notice her using her spoons like a big girl too!
Oh yes, she IS quite the big girl using her spoon, my grown up little princess pudding pie, I still wanna put that adorable crazy hair in piggies LOL
Faith...she's gorgeous! So I am dying to know where the monkey cup is from, I think I need one :)
Gerbers use and toss cups. Very cheap and easy. We have matching plates too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Call me crazy, but that's just the kind of hair style I LIKE on a kiddo! She looks great!
Mini-CurliLocks! She is as always adorable.
have you seen my kids' early childhood pics? nothing wrong with their hair!
I want to put it in pigtails!!!! : ) Love her!
She is so cute! Notice her using her spoons like a big girl too!
Oh yes, she IS quite the big girl using her spoon, my grown up little princess pudding pie, I still wanna put that adorable crazy hair in piggies LOL
Faith...she's gorgeous! So I am dying to know where the monkey cup is from, I think I need one :)
Gerbers use and toss cups. Very cheap and easy. We have matching plates too.
Post a Comment