awesome hahah
Cool! She gets a flag? That is kinda weird. Too bad about the Yankee thing.
I can't tell if that's creepy or weird or bizarre or...
I think it's cool. Good for Morgan, I mean, for whatever the South has to offer. Maybe next week you'll get a certificate for a free pack of Lucky Strikes or some okra. Oh, or grits. Mmm...grits. Morgan looks great, btw.
Ummm. Okay. I think all princesses should get a flag.
At least it was the American flag.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awesome hahah
Cool! She gets a flag? That is kinda weird. Too bad about the Yankee thing.
I can't tell if that's creepy or weird or bizarre or...
I think it's cool. Good for Morgan, I mean, for whatever the South has to offer. Maybe next week you'll get a certificate for a free pack of Lucky Strikes or some okra. Oh, or grits. Mmm...grits. Morgan looks great, btw.
Ummm. Okay. I think all princesses should get a flag.
At least it was the American flag.
Post a Comment