Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas for the Girls

Hi everyone! Happy holidays!

I have finally come up with ideas for the girls for Christmas.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE lets go easy on the toys and clothes! They have so many things, we do not have room for what they have, and we will have to move everything ourselves again next year.

****I would very much like Gymboree (play and learn) gift cards for Morgan.
****Michaela will be taking dance classes this year and she will need money towards that and a few classes she will be taking at the Nature and Science center.

I would like them to have the opportunity to do all of these things while they can this year.


Also, for Michaela, washable crayons, sidewalk chalk, and sticker books would be fine. She could also use some socks. You know those things that go over your lap when you are sitting on the couch, so you can eat, or write? Those come decorated in Disney princesses and I think she would love to use one of those.

Morgan will soon be wearing 18m clothing and size 4 shoes. Wooden blocks would be a cute idea for her, as well as toys she could push around while learning to walk.

They would probably both like their own little suitcases for travel.

Can't wait to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Adorable socks and wooden blocks sound like fun... :)

Joan said...

I'm going for art supplies! (Unca Rand loves doing art with kids.)

Joan said...

excuse my comment. I got Michaela something art related, but not art supplies....