Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just wanted to update everyone at once.
Michaela saw the eye doc today. She has moderate astigmatism in both of her eyes, it is worse in the right eye. Whenever I get to Beechwood with her, she will get glasses!! Wow! I cant wait to see how that turns out! I wonder if she will wear them. The doc said she would benefit from them now, but if she refuses them, it wont be the end of her vision.

Morgan is standing on her own now. She does it quite often! She is getting so big and mobile! Her 9 month checkup is Monday the 11th. I will let everyone know how much she weighs and what not. Morgan also starts gymboree tomorrow! Cant wait for that! She will love it. She is going to take classes Fridays this month and Thursdays next month. Cannot wait!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh poor Michaela. I feel the pain of having a bad right eye.

At least it is not too bad! (Mine is awful.)