After our lovely stay at the hospital, we drove home Easter morning. It was about 7:30am and the IHOP was hopping.
Later in the day after I woke up from one of my naps (had no sleep the night before) we decided to make the hour drive to Target to pick up some baby stuff. It was closed for Easter! A national chain? Since when?
I just kept mumbling "stupid south! stupid IHOP!" all the way home.
14 years ago

3 comments:
wow. things don't close up north? About the only thing left open around here on holidays are WalMarts and gas stations. I think I read on our Target's door that they would be open later in the afternoon maybe?
I know our targets were NOT closed. They only close for Christmas. The mall closes for Easter, but it always has, so I assume its a southern thing
I'm in PA and our target WAS closed on Easter day lol.
Post a Comment