I say 8lbs 3oz 21.5 inches. (by the way, its Mandy from BBS, found your link via Rachael's blog.. hope you don't mind!)
I guess 8lbs., 4 ozs. like her mommy.If I don't win the prize I will cry.
Oh, inches....20.
8 lbs, 7 oz, 21 inches?I don't like to be an outlier. :)
There's got to be 2 or 3 in there.
Okay I will say 7lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long like her big cousin Lucas ; )
Grandma Grandma's guess is 7lbs, 8oz and 20inches.
I agree exactly with Rachael, but I'll go 7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches just so we don't fight over Michaela's artwork.(And Faith, I swear I can see her in there!)Lorraine
I'm going with 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 19.5 inches. But I don't want to make grandma Jane cry.
Well, I think Gandma Jane will have to go home with art work when she comes to visit!
Hey, no fair picking the winner ahead of time!
8 pounds even - 20.5 inches
That doesn't mean she wins, she just gets a prize because we owe her a birthday present and we don't want her to cry. Also, that is just fine Mandy!! Hi!!
I may have to adjust my weight guess if that kid does not come out in a day or two
even though she will be one day past due, I will keep my original measurements, you never know
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I say 8lbs 3oz 21.5 inches. (by the way, its Mandy from BBS, found your link via Rachael's blog.. hope you don't mind!)
I guess 8lbs., 4 ozs. like her mommy.
If I don't win the prize I will cry.
Oh, inches....20.
8 lbs, 7 oz, 21 inches?
I don't like to be an outlier. :)
There's got to be 2 or 3 in there.
Okay I will say 7lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long like her big cousin Lucas ; )
Grandma Grandma's guess is 7lbs, 8oz and 20inches.
I agree exactly with Rachael, but I'll go 7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches just so we don't fight over Michaela's artwork.
(And Faith, I swear I can see her in there!)
Lorraine
I'm going with 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 19.5 inches. But I don't want to make grandma Jane cry.
Well, I think Gandma Jane will have to go home with art work when she comes to visit!
Hey, no fair picking the winner ahead of time!
8 pounds even - 20.5 inches
That doesn't mean she wins, she just gets a prize because we owe her a birthday present and we don't want her to cry.
Also, that is just fine Mandy!! Hi!!
I may have to adjust my weight guess if that kid does not come out in a day or two
even though she will be one day past due, I will keep my original measurements, you never know
Post a Comment