Everything went so well with Morgan's birth. I thought the staff was friendly and supportive of what I wanted. It was unexpectedly easy!
I was fed grits and some kind of greasy meat every morning for breakfast. It was so bad I asked Joe to get McDonalds and that was a major improvement. The nursing staff was hard to understand and I can't count the amount of times I was told Morgan was "fixin" to do all sorts of things. In SC, the hospital staff has to put your baby in the car seat and fallow you to your car to check your base. In Ohio they are not allowed to even help you.
Michaela is a wonderful, gentle and helpful big sister! She is a bit jelous, but I think she has already started to adjust.
Grandma will go home tomorrow, making everything a bit more difficult. We will miss her. I am sure all of you do!
I will put up pictures as often as I can on photobucket(see link), but I am quite tired and overwhelmed, as well as excited and blissful.
http://photobucket.com/fischer

4 comments:
I am so happy Morgan's birth was so easy for you, she is perfect, just like her sister : )Oh, and her mom and aunt too : )
Just thrilled with the arrival of the little sister. Very glad you had an easy birthing experience. GrandmaGrandma is fixin' to come home today. I'm counting the days until I can see you all. (y'all?)
Best post ever. We are so happy for you and your babies. Sending all good thoughts and prayers...
Hooray! Hooray!
Post a Comment