Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs

I am a little skittish about bugs. Not spiders, not flies, but big 3 inch cockroaches and fire ants. People down here laugh at northerners because they have never heard of fire ants. How am I ever going to let Michaela play outside? Fire ants come back when you think you have gotten rid of them. Cockroaches in the home do not mean you have a sudden infestation, oh no! Get used to them, they are family and neighbors. I bought some raid roach houses. They seemed to be working, but then a couple of roaches showed up in the middle of the day upside down. The woman nextdoor told me that the houses just bait them inside. I have problems killing anything and I just found out that I am baiting these things in to my house to die. Super. Special. I was also told there is something I can buy to keep bugs out of the house. I will find that soon. Everybody here is an expert on pesticides. This may explain some of my previous posts. Something to think about.


Pictures soon!!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

This may explain some things LOL!!!!! But true

Unknown said...

Joe should be able to get hold of a blowtorch. Or a nuclear weapon. For the fire ants.

Cockroaches require automatic weapons.

Just trying to help.

Love you all,
An Tee