Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I took Michaela to the doctor today because I suspected her ear infection was not clearing up. It was not. She also has RSV. Very contagious, potentially serious, but not bad right now. She will be on antibiotics for 10 more days for her ear. Joe and I also have RSV, but it is very mild in adults. I am going to put her down for a nap soon, so I can take a nap. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It snowed here today. That is the second time this year! Nobody can believe it! The snow did not stick, there were just some flakes flying by in the wind. I must say, it is COLD here today! I mean that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I had to look that one up! So sorry that you all have that nasty virus - maybe we all have had it and didn't know it....first I've ever heard of it. Get better, all of you!

Faith said...

First I have heard of it too.

Rachael said...

Several babies have had it on the forum, thats how I know about it, but I am sure she will recover quickly. The snow is amazing, all for you guys just in case you missed it I guess : )

JaneSays said...

Oh my goodness. I had to look it up too. Everyone just feel better.